Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yo guys, check this out.

Angie Lins got a blog, I want you to read it.

  • Moon Chaplin


  • Here's what she posted about me on her myspace blog the other day:

    "So, harm is staying at me and Johns house. He is so cute. I feel like he is kind of our son, because John and I scream at each other all the time in front of him...and thats pretty much what my parents did...oh god, I am my parents!
    Anyway, funny story. Tonight Minnie was barking because she thinks she is a great dane or something...and Harm busted out, "Shut up Minnie!" Fucking made me pee a little! I felt like we were setting a bad example in front if our son. He always will have a frightened look on his face when John and I destroy each other. But none the less, Harm is great company and I enjoy having him around. He already asks me what time I go to work and get off work. So I came home a little early to check on him. I took him to Salvation Army and we bought books. When our little Harm gets himself into a book, he is in his own little world. I think my son will grow up to be a respecting young man. And maybe even a doctor?!
    I have be away on business Thursday evening all the way into Friday afternoon and I dont want to leave him. I hope he can tuck himself in for just one night. I will make him monkey bread again when I get back, because it is his favorite."

    Monkey bread IS my favorite, I will bring it back to Europe.

    4 comments:

    Moon Chaplin said...

    Harm, your blogs get me through the day while I pretend to do work. Do me a favor? Keep a gun out of my hands and entertain me with your thoughts. Get busy! I will be home tomorrow. Kisses! Love you son!

    Angie (mommy)
    XOXOXOXOX

    Moon Chaplin said...

    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/moonchaplin/harm.jpg

    Awwwww!

    Anonymous said...

    Don't you forget Harm I'm your mom too (well that would be kind of a sick and twisted idea actually thinking...) ANYWAY, we really miss you and i'm bummed you can't be at our wedding.

    waarom typ ik dit in godsnaam in het engels ?? ;-) goed. hou je haaks jongen. tot snel xo

    suzanne

    Marloes said...

    hey harm!
    Wat een geweldig verhaal. Goed om te horen dat het nog oke met je gaat, behalve je rug dan.


    Groetjes,
    Marloes