Friday, June 30, 2006

late news breaking, this just in

the dutch government resigned, hopefully I'll be back home in time to vote. fucking harry potter and his politics was driving me insane, for real.

yesterday I hung out with johannes from holland, it was great seeing him again. he got implants now and they looked awesome... I want!

I love outbreak so much I licked chris's sweat straight of his body, it was real salty, really.

what else... uhm... long drives are driving me crazy. I listened to every single song on my ipod a 100 times now, I need new stuff so i'm taking suggestions now, advise me on new music , please. I like everything.

one of my friends is expecting a baby in august, that blows my mind, and yesterday johannes told me this other guy I know is gonna be a father too. I guess I reached that age... that same age where everything I eat puts on wheight.

today daXmila made me an awesome proposition I will tell all of you about it later, but I just wanna say i'm supersiked. I told my mom so if you really wanna know drop her a line.

the zen arkade songs are being mixed as we speak, I hope i'll be able to put mp3's up here soon.

my body finally doesn't hurt anymore. it kinda was another wake up call that i'm not 16 anymore but i'm back in shape now. nerdie fact: I got 12 jumps in during dead ramones. I had to count 'm haha.

tomorrow and the day after we play two shows in a row in annaheim and presales are amazing. this'll be my claim to fame.

allright, gonna watch bane now. this tour is the best one I ever done where I love every band on it.
keep posting comments people.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Implants? Calf implats? haha

Music (some of it is Chicago local, so you probably won't know it. I know you're on the road, but if you want, I can send it to you easier though the snail mail):
2*Sweet
Andrew W.K.
Annie
B. Fleischmann
Charlie Deets
Collective Efforts
Dakota / Dakota
Dead Hearts
Digger
Division
Down Like The Rest
Few & The Proud
Gaberdine
Gnarls Barkley
Gozarian
Grandaddy
Harp's Hill
Hewhocorrupts
Hit The Lights
Holy Roman Empire
Hostage Situation
Imogen Heap
In The Red
Jay-Zeezer
John Brown Battery
The Killer
Kinds of Convenience
Left Hand Path
M83
Not Enough Gold
Russian Circles
Set Your Goals
SidexWalk
Spitalfield
Stars
The Tornado
The Weakerthans
The Wrong Side

If you want any or all of these, e-mail xdaveyidx@gmail.com with the shipping address. I'll just make a couple data cds with all of this on them.

The kid who knew about Zen Arkade at the Chicago show,
Daveyid

Anonymous said...

Music...if you like the whole slow melodic with heavy screaming(It goes good while you're starring out the window of the car) I would strongly recommend

Taken
Alexisonfire
Shai Hulud
With Resistance
Give Up The Ghost
As Cities Burn
Strongarm
Curl Up And Die
Poison The Well
Silverstein

Just music to listen to while on the road I guess.

Anonymous said...

Ask Jeff to tell you about the band Ass and their beautiful singer.
You may not like em, but the music gets everyone I know pumped up and excited enough to cause a riot.

World/ Inferno Friendship Society is a band thats doing something really cool and different, they're described as a "circus-related, Halloween-tent-revival orchestra for punk rockers." Sounds really strange, eh? I saw them with the subhumans and they were dressed up like people from the 1930's, it was fun.

This is my Fist is an awesome pop punk band, probably my favorite after dillinger four. Some of the best female vocals around with fun lyrics and awesome guitar.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=5186569

westbound train rules, the lower class brats rule, classical music rules.
lars and the bastards rule, but I'm sure you know that already.

Anonymous said...

12 Jumps in DEADRAMONES? Impressive, I couldn't really tell what was going on stage with all the bodies flying everywhere and running back and forth.

PS: Thanks.

- Michael

xroldx said...

hey Harm je hebt het dus ook gehoord van Henk, supercool

Wat betreft muziek
de nieuwe Bouncing Souls
Death Is Not Glamourus - Undercurrents is ook een aanrader
en de nieuwe Good Riddance is een fijne punkplaat geworden

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Elona from DC, I'm the girl that stays at Stephanie's house when you guys come over. Here are some bands and CD suggestions, if you get around to listening to any of them tell me what you think at elonajones@hotmail.com.

Soul/Blues:
Etta James - At Last

Punk:
Guadalupe - Contract the Stank

Garage/Pychedelic:

(box set)Nuggets: Original Artyfacts from the First Psychedelic Era
The Sonics - Boom
13th Floor Elevators - Going Up! Very Best of

Most people call these college rock but I don't:

The Jesus and Mary Chain - Munki
Jawbreaker - Dear You (24 Hour Revenge Therapy is an amazing cd too)
The Replacements - Tim (Let It Be is great too)
Appleseed Cast - Peregrine
Husker Du - New Day Rising
Public Image Limited - Second Edition

Noisy bands with screamy, Asian female vocals:
Deerhoof - Apple O
Melt Banana - The Peel Sessions (Scratch or Stitch is good too)