Monday, June 19, 2006

...

I got a hat that says made by, paid for by, worn by....Americans!!!
that's right, three exclamation marks. all that over the american flag.

The dirty south is great. we met the (supposedly) guitar player from Lynyrd Skynyrd. he offered us drugs and then he went to get us girls in the projects. we never saw him again. Southern Belle's are truly Southern Belle's.

I love outbreak.

Other bands I saw on this tour besides the package:
-tarpit
-when tigerZ fight
-ruiner

Listening to and why:
Daniel Lohues (for obvious reasons)
Opgezwolle (wie behartigd je belangen? uhm..)
Winne (pomp die shit net als een lekke band)
The Shins (put me to sleep)
The Doves (just got this from John)
Mew (I love their latest record, I can't stop listening to it, amazing)
Twilight Singers (the new record which is unbelievable)

I want you to find out about The Beatstrings, Old Scratch Revival Singers and All Rattle And Dust. I know there's people reading this so do it allready.

I wrote a bunch of folksy songs in dutch again, can't wait to play 'm for my boys back home.
MLIW is roadtesting some new songs, I love playing those, it's a lot of fun. On that note: I started doing back up vocals which is fun too. Other fun stuff: I party a lot, I'm not letting my back stop me. My back hurts, seriously.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ge wordt oud jonge!
ik meen te herinneren ooit gezegd te hebben dat als je greg dulli's uitspattingen vet vindt je ook eens naar doves zou moeten luisteren....maar nee, een amerikaan moet de beslissende voorzet weer geven.
hahahahaha.
gooaaaaaaalllll!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

come back to PA please. - Beth

xroldx said...

kijk maar uit met die rug, dadelijk krijg je nog een bochel

Moon Chaplin said...

I miss you so much son!