Monday, June 26, 2006

ya'll want a bite of my corndog?

The more I think of the game the more it pisses me off. 14 yellow cards and 4 red ones is just ridiculous.

in other news: while playing my cabinet lit on fire. there were literally flames coming out of it, big flames. we had to use water to put it out. Zach from Bane tried to blow it out which was kinda funny, if my cabinet wasn't actually on fire. John's cabinet to be more precise, it's his but I was playing it. I don't know what caused it, I never seen anything like that before. If anybody knows why this could've happened let me know.

Other cool stuff that happened.... uhm, we went to bourbon street in New Orleans. New Orleans so far is probably the most beautifull american city there is and it looks totally european. Bourbon Street is in the french quarters, you may have seen it on Mardi Gras video's. It was a cool mix of stripclubs and bluesbars, and me and chris watched this bluesband play while having some beers. They did Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Otis Redding and Marvin Gaye and way more stuff. Plus their classic originals 'Going Back To New Orleans' and the tearjerker 'Phonecall from Memphis'. In the near future I definitely wanna try and spend more time there, like a weekend or something.

Yesterday in Corpus Christi after the show me, Chris and Mike (bane's merchguy) decided to go to a bluesbar before going to the hotel and at the bar we met some people who invited us to their afterparty. When morning came they decided to take us to the beach to watch the sunrise. So somewhere between seven and eight we were on the beach by the Gulf of Mexico watching the sun come up while Abel was passed out in his car, Mike and Kadie were swimming and me, Bobby and Chris were in the back of his pick up truck, it was beautifull.

These girls from Orlando decided on a whim to get in their car and follow us. weird. They're wrestling eachother in a room down the hall right now.

Josh got the most intense sunburn I ever seen. His skin looks all blistered and crazy, it hurts a lot to he says, he screams when putting aloe vera on it.

Oh, I started a European straight edge band with the Outbreak guys, we're called XcrucialfingerjumpingX, expect a 7" soon.

Aight, I'm off to bed, gotta sleep now if I wanna wake up on time to catch my free continental breakfast tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the fire-rock. Josh is awesome at getting horrible sunburns, ask him about roguing in Cedar Falls...

Anonymous said...

een sxe band ????