Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Back from tour

Back home and getting ready to pick my 2 boys from Holland up from the airport. They're coming to hang out for a week and enjoy M'towns scenery which right now is all snow and ice.

Hit up the bookstore last monday and this is what I got:
The Bostonians - Henry James
Portrait of a Lady - Henry Hames
Washington Square and Daisy Miller - Henry James
Cousin Bette - Honore de Balzac
The Heptameron - Marguerita de Navarre
The Dubliners and Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man - James Joyce
The Complete Works - Alexander Pope
Mrs. Dalloway - Virginia Woolf

and yesterday at the antique's store I found Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman, it's been a good week. Also, check out my rocking chair, I'm such a grandpa.



here's me and the geeks caught with our pants on our ankles:

2 comments:

xroldx said...

Wie komt er over vanuit Nederland en zijn de Geeks nu echt zo goed?

GI Kate said...

hot boyz!