Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Day 2 of tour

Kansas City and St. Louis were both awesome, thanx to everybody that came out.
The weather has changed dramatically overnight and it's nice out again.

This morning in Kansas City I saw this van sitting on the parking lot across from the house where we stayed so I decided to linger and see if Brit Brit or Tomkat were around but no such luck.


Chicago tomorrow, I'm excited to see some people I haven't seen in a while again. I'm talking The Geeks (this South Korean band that's on this tour) into playing Sham 69's 'if the kids are united'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea. Or "borstal breakout." I would lose my shit to either one. Thanks for bringing the Geeks with you.

xroldx said...

The kids are united, doet mij gelijk denken aan RxF shows in 't Oostblok.

Anonymous said...

you guys are recording in Baltimore.
let me know if you want to hang out and visit the Baltimore aquarium or hang out at the Inner Harbor! w00t!

Anonymous said...

lookin' pretty sharp at the beginning of the tour there Harm :-)
Keep spreading the faith, hehe.
115-b.