Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"I'm a mummie"

Yesterday was my first day back in Marshalltown and coincidentally also the first bandpractice with all five complete. Within a few hours we nailed a new song that in my humble opinion is one of the best MLIW has ever written. I will not try to describe what it sounds couse that always looks silly, but I can tell you there's some new and exciting ingredients added to the MLIW sound.

After practice me tyler and jeff went to Cedar Falls where I saw Cam again, and after that we went back to the practice space for music and beers. I would post pictures if my laptop hadn't crashed again. I need to get that fixed soon.

Not much else, we're basically gonna be at the practice space every day so if anyone wants to fly over to hang out don't hesitate. Oh yeah, we got asked to do a couple dates on the Gorilla Biscuits tour this summer, so hopefully I can make it with visa's and shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 week. Jackattack.