Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Big Gulp

It's pretty warm overhere, like I hear it is in Holland right now, and when it is warm I get thirsty. So yesterday again I got thirsty and just knew a regular can of mountain dew wouldn't cut it. Enter The Big Gulp.



Now this is a 44 Oz which even ain't the biggest. Biggest I found is the 64 Oz, but I've heard stories of a 100 Oz which instantly made it on my whishlist. A 44 Oz costs 69 cents and costs 99 cents to refill. Makes no sense huh?

Isn't it great to get excited about this?

Places I ate and what I had (don't worry Mom, I eat more than I can handle):
Taco John's - bean potatoe burrito and fries
Diamond Dave's - crab and shrimp burrito, rice, beans and salad
Subcity - cheese sub
13th Street - fish filet sandwhich, fries and cheeseballs
Kum 'n Go (yes that's the actual name)- cheese pepper jack
HyVee - cheese pizza

No comments: