Wednesday, February 15, 2006

''You can be my little cowboy''

Just a real short update because I´d rather eat snacks and listen to music. Did I tell we got a boombox with us so we have our own music in the backstage? We also have a mixtape we take the stage to, it's pretty cool.
Yesterday we partied in the hotel and had a pokertournament. I fell asleep after one round and lost one euro. This morning we went to camp Dachau. For the first time I saw the arbeit macht frei gate with my own eyes and that was probably the most impressive thing about the camp.

Tomorrow is only a three hour drive or something so we're going snowboarding in the morning. I'm excited about that, it's been at least 5 years since I snowboarded last.
I think the day after tomorrow is Italy, I think I said it before bu I'm superexcited about the vatican.

Jeff's birthday was fun with two cakes onstage, I'm pretty sure he has pictures on his blog, find them.

No comments: