Friday, February 24, 2006

Long time no update

No regular internet connection on this tour and when there is one I'd rather play cards or guitar. Or listen to music or read. I've grown boring. Plus my computer crashed, again. I don't even feel like typing this right now so I'm gonna keep it short, for more in depth material I refer to Jeff's blog which you can find in my link section.

Let me think, since last time:
-We didn't go snowboarding after the Austria show because we are all punkrock thus broke.
-I kinda partied in Luzern but the guys forgot to take me out to the bar because I was on the phone.
-We hung out in Florence for a day and two days in Rome. I love Rome. Jeff might have pictures on his blog.
-I'm sorry France but I have yet to see a show go off in your country.
-We watched all 24 episodes of Joey and we're close buds now so we can call him Tribbs. Thank god he finally hooked up with Alex, that was bound to happen but still it took 24 episodes (12 hours of tv). Right now we go back and forth between simpsons and south park. Touring is so exciting and fun where you get to do all these crazy things all day every day!

Tonight's show is looking good since there's 200 tickets presale so it will probably sell out. I'm sick of typing, I'm out of here.

"European tours build character, but then again so does anything that slowly eats away your soul"

Listening to:
Rufus Wainwright - Poses
Integrity - System Overload

three more days people.

No comments: