Monday, February 13, 2006

"oh look who decided to show up"

Been a long time since I had internet acces su I hadn't had a chance to update this in a while.
I'm in Austria right now where it's snowing and cold. In fact it's pretty much been snowing the past 1,5 week it seems.
After Arnhem we went to Scandinavia where I got to see a bunch of my Swedish friends which was great. Also Joy tagged along for three days which was awesome. After Scandinavia we played two great Germany shows. Lots of people from Holland came out to Ibbenburen where beers were just one Euro.
No touristy stuff since stonehenge but Italy's coming up so I'm excited to go back to the Vatican.

The Omission guys have proven to be great company. I'm glad they're getting into partying.

Also today I heard my boy rold is gonna be a dad so that got me superexcited. Plus it's jeff's birthday today. happy birthday Jeff!

I can't believe how little there is to tell about this tour. When this one ends in two weeks or so I'm gonna go visit Joy in Sweden for a week before we head out to Japan. Today I found supercheap planetickets, if only my mom would pick up her phone so I could ask her to book it for me haha.

We're getting great tour offers for later this year which I'm superexcited about, once all that's confirmed you're the first to hear.
Who's coming out to Antwerp? I need a ride eiter to Brabant or Rotterdam after that show.

I have a million pictures from past show but I'm to lazy to put 'm up. By now they're starting to all look the same anyway.

I'm off, I'm gonna watch Shattered Realm.

Currently reading:
Karakter by that one guy, I can't think of his name right now.
Turn of the screw by Henry James which I love.
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown which John gave to me to read.
I just wasn't made for these times, about the writing and recording of pet sounds.

Listening to:
Lots of Canned Heat. And a sticky fingers. I don't get a lot of listening time because mostly we just watch movies in our van. Current favourite: the cave.

2 comments:

xroldx said...

in september moeten die mliw shirtjes, kleine maat er wel zijn ;-)

Anonymous said...

hey bud. i'm glad you are not forgetting to party. i watched i stand alone last week. it reminded me of of our relationship except that you aren't my daughter and i never made beautiful love to you, but other than that, i would def. stab some dude in the face if i ever saw you come home with bloody underwear.