Saturday, January 14, 2006

Quick update

Allright, I had limited internet acces so I typed some of this stuff earlier.

Jan 11th.
So we just did 3 shows with this new band Spanish Bombs who have ex members of let it burn and who are great. They made sure we did not forget to party and the day before yesterday their bassplayer got a face tattoo.
The shows have been incredible with NJ as a highlight again. Cans were flying through the air, Jack stabbed somebody in the eye and Max got slapped in the face by Jeff. Also my friend Julia came to the show which was great. Tim Ensign's new band played too.
Providence was great with Jeff kicking Max in the stomach and Connecticut saw Max stagediving on my guitar. Max is a good dude, he lives at Crewtonz in Brooklyn and he took the tourpictures I posted earlier on here.
The downer is the van got broken into in Brooklyn and they stole some random stuff. So for the past 3 days I am without an instrument cable which is highly annoying. But all the instruments and money and stuff was still there thank god. The cops told us this wouldn't have happened if we behaved more like new yorkers. I wonder what's different in the way New Yorkers park their cars so they don't get broken into. I don't know what you heard about cops in the US, but what I heard is true; they are all assholes, for real.
Tonight is the first of 3 shows with the explosion, I'm excited.

Jan 13th.
Tonight we did our second show with the explosion and the first of three with panic. The explosion are simply amazing, they play all the songs I wanna hear. Panic were great too and I'm excited to see 'm 2 more times.
Yesterday was my birthday but I forgot and only remembered it this morning. I did not forget to party though. The Washington show was beyond expectation. Dave Byrd was there which was great even though I hardly got to talk to him.

Hey pap, here's a picture of one of those semi's I was talking about.

No comments: