Thursday, January 26, 2006

Andskotinn Tussa

So as I'm typing this it's 3 in the morning and we decided to just skip a night as we have to leave for the airport at 5. A couple hours ago we went to these hot springs which was awesome. Check it out at www.bluelagoon.com. I rubbed this mud on my face which made my skin 10 years younger in 10 minutes. After that we hung out with our new viking friends who brought us all this food which is great too ofcourse.

The show yesterday was awesome, we couldn't have wished for a warmer welcome. I will try and post pictures once I get them.

Tomorrow a day off in Arnhem before 5 weeks of mainland Europe. I'm siked because it's gonna be my first time playing Holland since I joined. I'm looking forward to some great partying.

this is the blue lagoon, that girl wasn't there and it was dark when we were there.

No comments: