Tuesday, January 31, 2006

4 days into the European Tour

The past 4 days I've been sick as a dog. I think I got a throat infection. I picked up a wide variety of medicin along the way so I should be getting better soon.
The day before yesterday was that Reflections fest and judging from the pictures that may have been one of my highlights with mliw so far. It was also the first time I played Holland with these goons and besides being sick I was supernervous. for real. No Turning Back and Rise And Fall were best bands of the day as far as I'm concerned and besides the music it was awesome getting to hang out with a whole bunch of friends again.

Today I got to see November Coming Fire and they were awesome. It sucks it takes another 4 weeks before we meet up with them again.

here's pictures from that reflections fest, thanx to Koen Rutten and someone else who's name I forgot.





1 comment:

Witness said...

oh my god. sjarm 13 is so fucking dreamy. I love his red beard.