Wednesday, August 16, 2006

NEW FEATURE 2: BAND RELATED QUESTIONS THAT KEEP ME UP AT NIGHT

My question about the killers got answered, thank you colin. So it looks like that question marks the birth of a new feature: band related questions that keep me up at night.

So yeah, last night another one popped into my head which kept me up. What the hell is wrong with that guitarist from London Beat, who is that guy? Are London Beat still together or has that guitarist moved on to bigger, better things?

check him out, he's the blond guy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No idea if they still excist but I saw them play on a festival once (after Extreme) where they started way too late because it rained and they didn't have the guts to go onstage because they feared electrocution :-)

Anonymous said...

Ik kan je helaas niet aan info helpen over het wel en wee van London Beat, maar ik loop zelf al weken met dezelfde vraag over deze gasten...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDYGaTshNHU