Sunday, July 09, 2006

Zen Arkade

I know it's shitty but I don't know how to host mp3's so I think I got a pretty good excuse. well actually I can't find any reason not to do it this way since I got no content or money for a website anyways so here it is...
  • Zen Arkade

  • Messages sent to that page will be replied by my buddy Bakkie Beekstraat who's one of the most interesting people you'll ever talk to so hit him up. He's the drummer and real good at it.
    all of it is in dutch so the rest of the world can't understand any of it (besides half of Belgium). Next week should see a new song up which in my opinion is better but since I'm in the US I had no say in which song was to be mixed first.
    Besides entering our local highschool's bandcontest Zen Arkade has no real future plans right now. If you have any please hit us up, maybe we can trade places.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I know it's trendy and cliche or whatever, but get a myspace or a purevolume. it's an easy hosting place where people can learn more about you and hear your stuff. i'm stoked for ZA.

    Unknown said...

    Oh shit, I just noticed the link didn't show up. it should be up there now...

    Anonymous said...

    Sounds good, Sjarm.