Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Karlskrona, Sweden

A week's vacantion in Karlskrona, Sweden is sure doing me good. I'm catching up on movies I hadn't seen yet but really wanted to see as wel as watching all of season 5 of Six Ft Under. Movies I seen so far and recommend:
Capote
You, me and everyone we know
Lonesome Jim
Hotel Rwanda

Hey Rold! I picked up The Plot Against America and though I haven't read much of it yet I think it's great.

To add to the adventure of being in Sweden, they have that birdflu thing here too and the first bunch of dead birds were found in front of Joy-Ann's school 1 minute away from where I am typing this. Today Joy's housemate got sick with flu symptons. So I guess most European countries are dealing with the birdflu and the pig's plague. And pissed off fundamentalists who can't handle cartoons. Interesting times.

They have this food here which is fries with salad with cheese and garlicsauce. It's one of the best cheap dishes I ever ate.
Not much else going on here. I'm just hanging out. Today I bought a new sweater.
I will put pictures of the beatiful surroundings up tomorrow. There's lots of snow here.

1 comment:

xroldx said...

Goed teken dat je het boek tot nu toe goed vindt. Gisteren de eerste beelden van de baby gezien, echt ruig!