Thursday, March 23, 2006

Japan pt.II

Japan continues to excite me. We spent two days off in tokyo where we visited a buddist temple, the biggest toystore I`ve ever seen, ate sushi, downtown Tokyo which is the busiest place in Japan and a cave in show because we`re playing a bunch of shows with them, of which yesterday was the first. It was good times.
This morning we visited Nagoya castle which was very impressive and now we`re in Shinsaibashi in the hotel lobby waiting for our room to be ready. After that hurry back to the club for soundcheck and after that the waiting game begins, again.

On a side note: I`m selling my gibson marauder so anybody interested drop me a line. I think it`s from 76 but I will look it up later tonight and post here.

1 comment:

Marloes said...

wat is een gibson marauder?