Friday, December 15, 2006

you can ignore this post, scroll down to the hardcore post.

just posting this on here because I will want to read this whenever I get bored with trying to educate myself. I didn't keep the mp3. I'm done with the drama, whatever SG.

"Even to bring everything full circle, it's like with our existence as a band. It's like we're on this tour where you have like, I mean, it was just mindblowing tonight to see white males so pissed off and aggressive and just going apeshit for other bands and then I'm stoked on this tour because people look at us like we're lepers or retarded or something. It's like 'fuck you people I don't relate to you, I'm not.' I wanna relate to the intellectuals, I want someone to, I wanna go hang out with someone like, you know we... whatever. Like a friend of ours said we were 'a smart band'. Like that's a great compliment I'd rather be a smart band that a typical band. And then even though beyond that it's like we have all this critcism about our band and our live performance and how I'm coked out of my head it's like I've never even done coke in my life! I won't even touch that! * And you know the band that opened before us? Coked out of their mind, playing the worst shittiest music; the drummer sucks, the bass player... the bass playe seriously is like moving when there's no rhythm, they'll break a string and it's like the dude is rocking back and forth to the same tempo."
"And they play like mediocre music that's so formulaic and yet kids freak out for them, cause they're like... they can relate to them. But those are the dudes that do coke every night and that's why there is no creativity in their music.
"And that's why there's not another revolution. Because we have idiots liking... I don't know, whatever."
" Anything."
"That's why we're supposed to be the progressive community, but unfortunetly it's the stupid ass community. You know? It's a drag. That's why I wanna go hang out with dudes who have bazookas and drive around and shit."
"It's like preaching the choir but the choir's deaf and doesn't fucking matter."

No comments: