Saturday, October 28, 2006

Rythm Den Fest

SATURDAY NOV 25TH 2:00PM (pop punk day)
CHIODOS
BAYSIDE
JUST SURRENDER
I AM THE PILOT
THE DISTANCE
ENVY ON THE COAST
ALL TIME LOW
JOSHUA
THE TAKEOVER
PARK RANGER
SEARCHING FOR SKYLINES
FASTER THAN FASHION
ASTERIA
ENDWELL
THESE GREEN EYES
RIGHTFULLY WRONG
MORE BANDS TBA

SUNDAY NOV 26TH 1:00PM
CONVERGE
AGNOSTIC FRONT
100 DEMONS
SOME GIRLS
MODERN LIFE IS WAR
TONY DANZA TAP DANCE EXTRAVAGANZA
#12 LOOKS LIKE YOU
ED GEIN
BLACK MY HEART
ON BROKEN WINGS
BLACKLISTED
AMBITIONS
VERSE
HAVE HEART
ONE DEAD THREE WOUNDED
SEVERED TIES
MY BITTER END
BLESS THE FALLEN THE IMAGINE
THE EMBRACE
TOMORROWS END
MORE BANDS TBA
2 MORE SPECIAL GUESTS TO BE ANNOUNCED

Needless to say I am wicked excited about sharing a bill with Agnostic Front.

2 comments:

xroldx said...

verdomme have heart, die full length is super!

Anonymous said...

I heard they're putting you guys on the main stage... due to the amount of kids watching last year on the smallest stage.. congrads.

I'm pretty bummed I'm not going to be there..
(ironicly I'll be in that area the weekend before.)