Monday, September 04, 2006

Sitting in the laboratory, conducting experiments

Yesterday I went to go see The White Suicide, the band I was in before this one and they tore off the roof. It restored my faith in music from Holland. After that show my mom and dad took me to the airport.
I flew into Baltimore where I got my first taste of the new van. It's got a couple bonus features that'll make long drives a whole lot more bearable.

Did you know the 9:30 club is huge? I didn't. Strike Anywhere packed it to the brim and killed it. They restored my faith in good punk rock played in front of tons of people. There's a been whole lotta restoring going on last couple days however it won't get me to change my playlist which still has no guitars in it:
Dopplereffekt
Legowelt
Chris Clark
U-ziq
Felix da housecat

Advise me on more good stuff people

Because I'm planning on staying in the US after this tour I brought one suitcase of books. It's kinda nerdy.
Tonight's the CBGB'S show. I'm incredibly siked I get to play this venue before they move to Vegas. I'm also excited about seeing my friend Ellen in NY.

3 comments:

xroldx said...

en welke boeken zitten er in de koffer?

xroldx said...

en welke boeken zitten er in de koffer?

Anonymous said...

philadelphia awaits....

- Megabeth